SanPlat is an abbreviation of Sanitation Platform, which is a nicer way of saying latrine slab. And, it is actually more than a latrine slab. It has quality criteria which we wish every latrine slab should have:
- A key hole shaped drop hole which is small enough to be child safe and big enough to be used comfortably with minimal risk of staining.
- Elevated footrests correctly placed to help the user to find the right position also in the complete darkness of an African night.
- Smooth and sloping surfaces draining towards the hole that are easy to clean and never forms a puddle of wash water or urine.
- A tight fitting lid that effectively stops smell, flies and cockroaches.
These are the products we have to offer currently, although we are constantly developing new ideas and new products. Feel free to contact us if you have any ideas you would like to discuss!
- SaniPlast Privé – This is the latest development; a perfect and lightweight SanPlat.
- All-In-One SanPlat Mould – A popular mould for local production of SanPlats in concrete.
- Plastic SanPlat Lids – One lid fits all.
- SanPlat Mould Box No. 1 – A box with two sets of moulds to make SanPlats of any size.
- SanPlat Drop Hole Mould – The standardised mould for the standardised hole.
Click on the product that you would like to know more about, or choose from the drop-down menu in the list above.